Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pearl Jam Best 2010 Bootlegs

Questione di Karma 2



Ebbene sì, l'ho fatto ancora. Mi sono lasciata trascinare dal mio insensato bisogno di trovare un equilibrio e l'ho rifatto. Che poi, questo equilibrio, non è detto che io possa trovarlo in questo modo. Anzi, non è detto che io possa find it. Never. But you can not live without balance? You can walk the streets of life without being able to balance? There are people who, blessed them, have achieved peace. That wonderful state of mind that makes you feel right with yourself and the world. You see them smile and give off a light charming and enchanting. The light balance. I pretend to be there on time and then failed to note that not only I did not quite reached, but, worse still, I have moved even further from the target. I am a woman troubled, enigmatic, confusing, complicated and well contaddittoria. Patience, not a few lessons of Yoga to solve everything! Yet I did it again: I took off my shoes, socks, I took a very uncomfortable position and I tried with all of myself to have a greater awareness of my body and my mind.
Result: my body was all shaking. It hurt anything and I was starting to curse. And my mind? Well I had such a tangle of inner thoughts because of what I was doing out that harmony and balance were very far from my present state. In short, a real disaster.
And the teacher continued to breathe and speak with that song (you say?! Not bad, I'll be at the limit invented a new word!) Voice that made me shudder. And then thoughts. Always the same, for several days. Too many thoughts. A continuous flow. As I could relax by closing your eyes and putting in an unnatural position?
may be true that it takes time and that I must "learn" to trust the discipline, but I'm too anxious to let go. Yoga with me just does not work. So much hope of finding the balance.
According to some Eastern doctrines we are today the result of our previous lives. These doctrines relate mostly to the principle of cause and effect, "a concatenation principle that every action causes a reaction, binding, some of which are subject to samsara (the cycle of death and rebirth).

pillars of Eastern thought is Karma, the principle which leads to suffering if it produces negative karma, if you do good it produces good karma (of course). And in later life (but you see that bad luck!) You will pay for the actions above.
short, or I can not find a balance now, because in my past life I was the one that has produced negative Karma (and thus pay the consequences!) Or the troubles produced by my blatant lack of balance today, I will reincarnate into something terrible in the next life!
As I put put my poor soul is in trouble.
The only thing I can do is to restore groped a karmic reaction positiva.Come you as much as possible, this is ancora un mistero.
Buona notte a tutti e, mi raccomando, fate i bravi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment