Friday, February 11, 2011

Splicer Masquerade Masks

Metti un giorno (palindromo) da Arduino Sacco Editore...

Put any day. Put a train journey strangely comfortable. Put a sweet, almost spring. Put a quiet street. And put a dream is becoming reality. I do not know what will happen, but I know that is exactly what I hoped. I'm not excited or nervous. I'm just anxious. Eager to shake hands between my first copy. By serene, and I find them all. A gang of people willing and kind. I've already met more than once. But harmony is not new, I immediately felt. A skin, as always happens to me when there is harmony. I'm late, but I going to get there as soon as possible. With breath and began greeting the party.
must first "lay", we think Roberto . He does it with a seraphic calm, light and precise, careful and meticulous. Paginate my book and I see it take shape, the look and the chaos becomes harmony. I smile. It will not be the only time. Soon after, in a ballet of moving chairs, along with Luca begin to "decorate". It 'nice to Luca, a boy so sweet and nice. I give a lot of work to do, but never complains (at least not out loud, I wonder if it has made in the mind!) And smiles as she does, smiling kindly. And I, like a strange exchange, I smile to myself. While the cover of my book takes "life" get him, the redoubtable Dr. Carlo Alberto Cecchini .... fearful? But who will ever think of that?! He looked a lively, vibrant, awake. It fills me with words e. .. of lies.
tells me that 33 years to begin with. And I think, is young, why not! Find out who has "a few more." And then dare to say, Luke is a "priest." A priest? I ask curiously, I do not think a priest. Obviously there helmet and all day I turn to him as DON LUCA (!!!!) and tell him my experience of faith on the road to Santiago, without sparing the details of the meeting with Him (God). Who knows what they will think of that!
But how gullible I?!
In my personal celebration, Charles is definitely the music. What sounds great, and that gives meaning to everything. And then comes
Arduino ( Sacco), he at my festival brings food. A party without that party has a good buffet?! Can we all, but if we do not have fun on an empty stomach. And 'he that will complement the equipment (the layout of the book), the decorations (the cover) with something unique: the food ... LIFE, one of my characters. And will do so because we believe, because he loves his job and does it with passion and dedication. Every time I go
Enzo, always smiling (even him) and put in a good mood.
We're almost there, still a few details and everything is ready. It helps us Aurora's eyes are smiling and makes you peace of mind ... everything will be fine, seems to say. It gives you tips on tips and tells you every detail with sweetness. And it is women, in which a group of "male" dissolute (I do not want to be!) Is not bad at all. Meanwhile
have made the 14 and decided to go get something to eat. A wonderfully cheerful and relaxed dining. The place is beautiful, a great room (China), with chairs covered in white cloth, large dark wood tables and hung a bit 'everywhere, but in a very rational policy, brightly colored paintings. A perfect setting for our lunch (Chinese).
And then back to work, with grit and determination. Putting together all the pieces of a puzzle that eventually, once completed, would be perfect.
I, you ... and he , the puzzle is complete. Thanks to the whole "gang" for their work together, and for the nice day.
(And today is also a day palindrome (11 02 2011) which, since it is a rare event, it seems to bring good luck! And we hope for my "little creature "!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment