Monday, January 22, 2007

Gift Card Shower Invitation Poems

CORNER OF ZEN

by
BATT

Cape Town, at 19:48

lying in a hammock to enjoy the evening breeze ... I wear my Ray- ban blacks .. Ben Harper whispering his sad lament from stereo speakers .. I light a cigarette drawn at random from the pack of Lucky Strike, shading his hand .. I feel really good in this context I find myself almost ultracoreografico and share the philosophy DRINKIN' STINKIN'-NEVER-thinkin ' Beppe .. totally at ease in the role of the ascetic / surfer always in flip flops and a beard grown to frame the well-tanned face.
a chameleon puppy or perhaps only very small if it is lazily perched on the branch of the lush plant fuchsia flowers in the name .. I do not know the sun is now setting in an unspecified location in the west .. beyond the wall surrounding the well-kept yard of the house of South Africa ..
keep in memory by the memory of this little momento di quiete...ciao a tutti...fine delle trasmissioni......


colonna sonora consigliata:

Gang Of Four "Glass"
Nirvana"Molly's Lips"
Janis Joplin"Piece Of My Heart"
The Clash"Guns Of Brixton"
The Rapture"The Coming Of Spring"
The Stooges"I Wanna Be Your Dog"
Pennywies"Stand By Me"
The Rolling Stones"Jumping Jack Flash"
The Shirelles"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow"
Sublime"Santeria"
Violent Femmes"Blister In The Sun"
The Stranglers"Golden Brown"
Sangue Misto"La Porra"
Beastie Boys"Girls"
Black Sabbath"Iron Man"
Jimi Hendrix"Fire"

0 comments:

Post a Comment